Dental malpractice lawyers play a major role in patient advocacy by standing up for their rights and demanding justice from the negligent party. Often, victims of dental malpractice must attend follow-up appointments and recover from their injuries. This makes it difficult to fight a legal case and fully heal.
By hiring a dental malpractice attorney, victims of negligent dental work have someone to handle all communications with the liable party and their insurance company. Plus, dental injury victims have more time to recover from the incident physically and mentally when they hire a Abogada de lesiones personales.
A Dental Malpractice Lawyer Will Handle Every Legal Detail of Your Case to Advocate for Your Rights
Understandably, you probably feel emotionally charged after suffering the consequences of dental malpractice. You trusted your dentist to treat you with the utmost care, and now, you’re stuck dealing with the aftermath of their wrongdoing.
When you work with a medical malpractice attorney from our law firm, you only need to focus on one thing: your recovery. Meanwhile, we’ll advocate for you by handling the following legal tasks:
- Speaking to any other party involved in your case, so you do not have to face the party that injured you on your own
- Collecting evidence of the negligent medical care you received
- Proving who is liable for your accident, such as a dentist, dental hygienist, nurse, or anyone else who works in the dental office
- Determining how your injury happened, whether you had surgery performed on the wrong tooth or suffered nerve damage
- Recording all your economic and non-economic damages
- Taking your case to court if that is what’s necessary to hold the negligent dentist accountable
- Explaining the laws that apply to your case, such as the medical malpractice statute of limitations, CCP § 340.5
- Informing you of your legal options, which may include filing a dental malpractice claim or lawsuit
- Speaking to any witnesses who can confirm the dentist did not provide the expected standard of care
- Referencing dental expert witness statements to confirm that you were not cared for correctly
- Answering any questions you have and being accessible to you throughout your case
Our personal injury lawyers make it our priority to pursue justice for all of your clients. If a medical professional injured you, we will fight to prove you deserve a fair settlement.
Your Legal Team Will Advocate for Your Right to Fair Compensation If You Suffered Dental Negligence
Part of our job as dental malpractice attorneys is to seek the compensation you deserve. We’ll advocate for you by building a case that proves you’re owed compensation. Some of the damages you may be able to recover include:
- Dolor y sufrimiento físico
- Medical expenses, including the cost of any treatments you needed to recover from the malpractice
- Angustia mental
- Pérdida del disfrute de la vida
- Reducción de la capacidad de ganancia
- ingresos perdidos
- Muerte equivocada damages if your loved one passed away because of complications linked to dental malpractice
When a dentist doesn’t deliver the standard of care expected, they should be responsible for compensating you.
Proving Negligence in a Dental Malpractice Case
Before we can pursue compensation on your behalf, we need to prove that the liable party was negligent. We can do this by satisfying the following four elements:
- The liable party had a duty to provide you with the level of care you expect from a dental professional
- The work they performed did not meet this standard of care
- Their negligence caused your injury
- You suffered damages
Our team aims to meet two goals as we pursue your case: to hold the liable party accountable and to recover the money you need. We will advocate for your fair financial recovery throughout your case.
Benefits of Hiring a Lawyer to Advocate for You in Your Dental Malpractice Case
Though you can choose to walk the legal process alone, you may find it beneficial to partner with a personal injury law firm. When you decide to partner with us, you benefit in the following ways:
- You won’t have to learn how to interpret or apply medical malpractice laws
- You’ll have someone on your side to inform you of any case deadlines
- You won’t have to speak to anyone involved in your case without your lawyer present
- You won’t have to go back to the facility you were harmed at
- You can focus on recovering from the incident and spend time with your family
- You’ll have a team representing your best interests and offering you legal advice
The lawyers at our firm are passionate about patient advocacy. We can be your voice and guide your case to help you get the settlement you deserve.
Contact KJT Law Group for Guidance in Your Personal Injury Case Today
If you suffered an injury or illness because of dental malpractice, you deserve justice. At KJT Grupo de Derecho, we’ve seen how much dental negligence can harm a victim’s mental and physical health. We’re ready to fight for the justice and compensation you are entitled to.
Don’t wait to get started on your case, as we have a limited amount of time to pursue a medical malpractice lawsuit. Contact our team today for your free initial consultation. Dial (818) 507-8525.