There are all too many ways to suffer a personal injury: at work, in a motor vehicle accident, by slipping and falling on someone else’s property, and so on. Such accidents can leave you unable to work or pay bills, which can have a devastating effect on your entire family.
If your injury occurred in or around Adam Square, California, KJT Law Group can help. Call (818) 507-8525 to see if and how we can recover the compensation you need to rebuild your life.
Which Adam Square Cases Do We Take?
Our team is willing and able to assist clients with all of the following types of cases. If you do not see your accident type listed here, do not let that stop you from contacting us, as we might still be able to help.
Motor Vehicle Accidents
The California Highway Patrol (CHP) released data showing that, as of 2019, Los Angeles County saw more motor vehicle accident injuries—88,090 injured, 724 killed—than anywhere else in the state. Traffic accidents can happen no matter what type of vehicle is involved, including a:
- Rideshare vehicle
You could sustain a serious injury in such a crash, even if you were just a passenger and not a driver.
Your odds of being involved in a motor vehicle accident increase if any of the drivers around you choose to ignore common sense and traffic laws. You could pursue anyone in Adam Square who displays reckless behavior on the road, such as:
- Running a red light or a stop sign
- Driving too fast
- Driving while intoxicated
Every time you buy a product, you assume that the manufacturer has done their due diligence with regard to:
- Testing the product to ensure it is safe
- Using proper, high-quality materials when manufacturing the product
- Placing a warning label on the product’s packaging so buyers are aware of any dangers posed by improper usage
When the company fails to live up to this responsibility, people can get hurt—and those people can sue the company for negligence.
Sometimes, when a product malfunctions, it is not a one-off incident. Others may have suffered injuries similar to yours, which could qualify you to join a mass tort. This process involves joining your lawsuit with an existing legal action to make it easier to take on a large corporation.
Property owners have a responsibility to:
- Keep their property in reasonably good condition to protect lawful visitors
- Keep dangerous dogs properly restrained
- Post warning signs to advise visitors about possible hazards on the property and then address those hazards in a timely fashion
Premises liability cases may involve slip and fall accidents, dog bites, and other types of incidents.
If you were injured on the job, you could be entitled to not only file a lawsuit against any negligent third party but to receive workers’ compensation benefits as well. Per Chapter 1 of a document released by the California Division of Workers’ Compensation (DWC), employees are eligible for workers’ comp if:
- They are injured while on the job.
- They are designated as “employees.”
- They are full-time, part-time, undocumented, or temporary workers.
Qualifying workplace accidents include falls, toxic exposure, incidents involving dangerous equipment, and even repetitive stress injuries.
When Can I Sue for an Adam Square Injury?
Adam Square, like the rest of California, follows the statute of limitations codified at CCP § 335.1. This law states that only cases usually begun within two years of the personal injury are considered legally valid. Filing your case within the statute of limitations gives you the right to:
- Sue the party who caused your accident
- Recover compensation for past losses
- Recover compensation for future losses
You generally lose these rights once the deadline passes. It is, therefore, vitally important that you begin your case as soon as possible so you can pursue compensation for:
- Pain and suffering
- Disability, physical or mental
- Scar tissue or disfigurement
- Reduced quality of life
- Loss of consortium
- Loss of income
- Reduced earning capacity
- Loss of employment
- Medical expenses
- Property damage
You should also know that many of these same rights and damages apply to families seeking wrongful death compensation. If your loved one passed away after an accident, you typically have two years from their passing to file a case, and you could collect damages for:
- The losses listed above, unless your loved one filed their own lawsuit prior to their passing
- Funeral expenses
- Loss of companionship
- Loss of financial support
How to File a Case in Adam Square
If you want to seek compensation after an accident in Adam Square, you can hire KJT Law Group to help you do so. We would be happy to guide you through the entire process from start to finish. This includes:
- Collecting evidence in support of your version of events
- Quantifying your injuries, so you know how much your case is worth
- Contacting the liable party and their representatives (usually an insurance company and an attorney) to let them know about your case
- Negotiating with the insurance company and responding to their requests for additional information—you do not have to speak to them alone
- Representing your case in the courtroom by delivering opening and closing remarks, questioning witnesses, submitting evidence, and making sure the other side always plays by the rules
Filing a case is no easy task, but you can count on our team to fight by your side, no matter how difficult it seems or how long it takes to resolve. After suffering a personal injury or wrongful death, you deserve legal representation that is:
- Willing to put the client’s needs first
Were You Injured in Adam Square?
KJT Law Group wants to help. We understand how stressful it is to suffer an injury due to someone else’s carelessness. Call (818) 507-8525, and let a member of our team evaluate your case for free today. Our goal is to make Adam Square safer by holding all reckless individuals accountable for the damage they do.
The Opinions That Matter Most
Read Our Client’s 5-Star Reviews
Professional, pleasant, and true advocacy all the way
“They really helped me and supported my claim. I highly recommend to everyone.”
Honest and didn’t sugar coat anything.
“KJT Law Group was amazing. If ever you need a lawyer, I highly recommend KJT Law Group.”
I found KJT Law Group online and I couldn’t be happier with their results.
“these guys know what they are doing and they respect their clients!”
KJT Law Group fought hard on my behalf every step of the way.
“They are knowledgeable, patient, and will treat you like a priority. Without a doubt, I would highly recommend them to you.”
A vibrant group of young, hard working and highly qualified attorneys who provide excellent representation for their clients.
“I recommend this firm and its attorneys with no reservations, as am confident that each of them consistently go above and beyond for their clients.”
I couldn’t be happier with the KJT law firm
“Both Caspar and Vache were exceptional and professional. I have no doubt that they fought hard in my behalf.”