No job comes without risks. Emotional, psychological, and physical injuries such as back pain, concussions, and carpal tunnel syndrome constitute some of the injuries that affect workers’ short-term and long-term effectiveness. We are passionate about defending workers from insurance companies who try to diminish and deny your claims.
KJT Law Attorneys are ready to help you-
- Get medical expenses reimbursed and or paid
- Recover lost wages
- Secure long-term rehabilitation or long-term disability benefits
- Get compensation for subsequent illnesses or injuries
Are you wondering if an attorney is necessary in your Workers Comp process. Here are some pointers to help you decide-
- If you are in a dispute with an insurance company, you should consider hiring a lawyer to represent you.
- If your claim is denied, a Workers Comp attorney can file an appeal.
- If your permanent disability rating is not accepted, a lawyer will help you get a fair settlement or convince a judge that you are entitled to the higher rating.
- If you have a preexisting condition, you will be facing an uphill battle with an insurance company. Let an expert help!I
- If you’re having trouble getting the treatment you need, A KJT Law attorney will put pressure on the insurance company so they will approve all necessary
- medical treatments.
- If you are having a workers’ comp hearing, you will definitely need a lawyer to represent you.
Contact the legal experts at KJT Law, we have a thorough knowledge of the laws and legal system and can help you through the legal minefield. Allow our attorneys to help!