Free case evaluation (818) 507 8525

Giving notice to your employer and seeking medical help are just two steps that must be taken by all injured workers to begin the process of receiving workers’ compensation benefits. Simply notifying your employer of your injury, however, is not the same as actually filing a workers’ compensation claim. To properly file a workers’ compensation claim, you or your attorney must file the following documents:
• DWC-1 claim form
• Application for Adjudication of Claim
• Declaration Pursuant to Labor Code 4906(g)
• Document Cover Sheet
• Document Separator Sheets


Free Case Evaluation

Please prove you are human by selecting the House.