Los Angeles Expense Reimbursement Lawyers
If you suffer from a job-related illness or injury, workers’ compensation insurance will typically cover the following expenses:
- Medical expenses that are necessary to diagnose and treat your injury, such as doctor visits, medications, and surgeries.
- Medical expenses for necessary equipments such as wheelchairs.
- Disability payments while you are unable to work (about two-thirds of the amount you were earning prior to your injury).
- Rehabilitation expenses such as physical therapy and training in order to help you return to your former job.
- Retraining and evaluation expenses to help qualify you to work at a different job in case your illness or injury has prevented you from returning to your former job.
Honest and didn’t sugar coat anything.- Rochelle C.
This law firm is the best!!!
These guys are youthful, experienced and polished.- C.J.
KJT Law Group fought hard on my behalf every step of the way.- A. Aristakessian
I found KJT Law Group online and I couldn’t be happier with their results.- Jacob K.
KJT Law Group has an amazing team and I am so happy I had them represent me.- Anna K.
We provide legal services in English, Spanish, and Armenian. Request a free consultation today by calling us at (818) 873-0181 or by submitting an online contact form.