You may want to consider consulting a dental malpractice lawyer for your case as soon as possible. If you believe that negligence by a dentist or other dental professional has caused you harm, you can connect with a personal injury attorney.
Your dental malpractice case evaluation will be free, so money is not a reason to wait before speaking with a lawyer. Furthermore, a dental malpractice attorney from our team may face a deadline for filing your dental negligence lawsuit. Missing that deadline could prevent you from seeking the compensation you deserve. To learn more, contact us at (818) 507-8525.
Reasons to Consider Consulting a Dental Malpractice Lawyer From Our Team
Dentists are medical professionals, and they face the same standard of care that a physician does. When a dentist (or other dental professional) violates their duty of care to the patient, they may become the subject of a dental negligence lawsuit.
Specific reasons to take legal action against a dental professional may include:
- Misdiagnosis or delayed diagnoses of a dental condition
- Improper recommendation of treatment
- Failure to warn you of the risks of a specific procedure
- Surgical errors (46.1% of responding dentists in a study from the Journal of Patient Safety were concerned that they had made a dental error in the prior six months)
- Anesthesia errors
- Failure to maintain safe and sterile conditions, which can lead to infection
- Performing a medical procedure on the wrong tooth
- Hiring underqualified or otherwise unfit employees
If you or a loved one suffered these or any other problem at the hands of a dental care provider, you can consult a dental malpractice attorney from our team. We will explain whether you have grounds for a lawsuit, and we can lead your fight for fair compensation.
Signs of Dental Malpractice You Should Look For
Some of the signs of dental malpractice include:
- You are in severe pain that does not seem normal
- You do not have physical control over your mouth or face, potentially indicating nerve damage
- Your physical appearance concerns you, and you believe it could be due to dental negligence
- A dentist told you that you had dental procedure complications
- You have symptoms of an infection
- You have any other reason to believe a dental provider has caused you harm
Many of our clients are uncertain whether they are the victims of dental negligence. We can refer you to a qualified dental professional. They will diagnose any injuries a dentist has caused and help us determine if you are the victim of dental malpractice.
A Dental Malpractice Lawyer Will Fight for Your Financial Recovery
Our dental malpractice lawyers serve a wide range of clients. Whether you have a catastrophic injury from a surgical error, an infection caused by unsafe conditions, or any other injury related to dental malpractice, we can help you.
Our team will:
- Work with experts in dentistry to identify specific instances of malpractice
- Calculate the financial cost of your economic and non-economic damages
- Document each of your recoverable damages
- Manage every detail of your negligent dental treatment lawsuit, including drafting and filing your case
- Negotiate a settlement with liable parties
- Take your case to court, if we need to
We can also lead your case if your loved one passed away from circumstances related to dental negligence. A wrongful death lawyer from our team will seek the justice that you and your loved ones are entitled to. Please also accept our team’s sympathies for your loss.
We Fight to Cover the Cost of Dental Malpractice
Dental negligence often comes at a steep cost, and our clients suffer:
- Additional dental costs: If you need corrective dental care, we will include the cost of that dental work in your lawsuit or claim.
- Non-economic damages: Certain types of dental malpractice can cause emotional anguish, psychological distress, physical pain, and other types of non-economic damages. A victim of dental malpractice may even fear going to the dentist, which could lead to further dental issues.
- The cost of mental health treatment: If you need medication, counseling, or other treatment for the effects of dental negligence, we will seek fair compensation for your treatment.
- Lost income: If you miss work because of the effects of dental malpractice, you may lose income, miss promotion and bonus opportunities, and suffer other professional damages.
Whether through the dental malpractice claims process or a lawsuit, we will fight for the financial compensation you are entitled to.
Call KJT Law Group Today for a Free Consultation About Your Dental Malpractice Lawsuit
Our team is available around the clock to answer your call. The filing deadline for your case is of the utmost importance, and we will waste no time in preparing and filing your claim or lawsuit. First, we must hear from you.