Hablamos Español

Cerrar este cuadro de búsqueda.

¿Debo informar del dinero de liquidación de comp de los trabajadores al EDD

Yes, you have to report workers’ compensation settlement money to the Employment Development Department (EDD) for the State of California. According to the EDD, you must report any wages, including workers’ compensation settlements and other benefits, while you are receiving disability benefits. Your settlement money for electrocution injuries or other income may affect the other […]

10 errores a evitar al presentar una reclamación de compensación de los trabajadores

When you are injured on the job, you have the right to claim workers’ compensation benefits through your employer. Filing your claim can be complicated, however, especially when you’re undergoing treatment and recovery.Sadly, many employees receive fewer workers’ compensation benefits due to preventable mistakes. Even a small error can delay or reduce your settlement. Some […]

Beneficios de TTD y EDD en la compensación de los trabajadores

When you are injured in the workplace, you can file a workers’ compensation claim to recover your medical bills and missed pay. When your injury keeps you out of work for more than a few days, you may be eligible to file a claim for temporary total disability (TTD) or State Disability Insurance (SDI) benefits […]

Diferencia entre TTD y EDD en un caso de compensación de los trabajadores

Temporary total disability (TTD) and California State Disability Insurance, also called EDD, are both programs that provide income supplements for injured California residents. However, the programs feature different benefit amounts, eligibility requirements, and limitations. A workers’ compensation attorney can explain in detail the differences between TTD and EDD, and help you pursue the financial support you […]

Cómo funciona una segunda opinión en un caso de compensación de trabajadores

Workers’ compensation claims hinge on a doctor’s report from an authorized medical care provider within the workers’ comp insurance network. When you disagree with your primary treating physician’s (PTP’s) assessment, you don’t have to accept their report as final.If you disagree with your doctor’s diagnosis, treatment plan, or disability assessment, you can generally request a […]

We Will Fight For You

Contact our firm to get started.
Por favor, activa JavaScript en tu navegador para completar este formulario.